Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Posted Site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vickymonty

Hi
    I submitted my site last week to Dog Club and just wondered how long it would take to appear. It should come up under Dog Training Northern England Durham. I also tried to fill out the newsletter details but it wouldn’t let me sign up.

Thanks
    Vicky 

kizkiznobite

hi…and welcome
    colin will attend to it asap – he works away but iss generally about at w/ends

but introduce yourself on here – what dogs you have etc etc …what sort of training do you do – we have a reg poster – mudgie rec moved to your area and is looking for something to do with her super boyo…

Vickymonty

Hi
    I’m Vicky. I have been dog training for about 10 years now. I deal with pet dog training, the sort of things the average dog owner needs help with. This will often overlap to some degree with behaviour modification. I aim to provide pet owners with training ideas/tools they can use at home to train their dogs.

I run puppy and adult classes too. I have four dogs of my own. all rescues, a three legged Collie X, a SBT X, and two Lurchers. (Lurchers Great Fun! they keep me on my toes) All of my dogs have responded really well to Clicker Training and becuse of this I will actively encourage my clients to try it out too. I want owners to feel they can have a relationship with their dogs that is enjoyable and stress free, and I make the training kind and positive.

Anyone wanting to do more with their dogs i.e. target training, intro to agility, assistance work, trick training should attend a course and go on to complete my Higher Hounds class which lets everyone take their pet dog training to the next level.     

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do try and get in to the admin area and check the new sites as often as I can.  I have been very busy this week at work, so will be spending this weekend checking the new sites added.

Generally it is every few days, but can take a couple of weeks for me to review the new sites.

justthedog

Hi,

I added my link to the directory a couple of weeks ago but cannot find it anywhere. It should be in the online shopping section. I can actually login and edit it , it just doesn’t seem to come up in the listeings. Would you be able to look into this please?

.dodger.

Just noticed how long ago this was lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime