Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

A Dog’s Letter to God!!

Home Archive Forums General Category Jokes and Poems section A Dog’s Letter to God!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

TO:  GOD      FROM: THE  DOG

Dear  God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever,  smell one another?                   

Dear God:  When we get to  heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same  old story?

Dear  God:  Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the  cougar, the mustang, the  colt, the stingray, and the  rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a  cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so  hard to rename the ‘Chrysler Eagle’ the ‘Chrysler Beagle’? 

Dear God:  If a dog barks his head off in  the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad  dog?

Dear God:  We dogs can understand human  verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles,  horns,  clickers, beepers, scent ID’s, electromagnetic energy  fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand? 

Dear God:  More meatballs, less  spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If  there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God:  Let me give you a list of just  some of the things I must remember to be a good dog.

1. I will not eat the cats’ food before they  eat it or after they throw it up. 

2. I will  not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I  like the way they smell.

3. The Litter Box is not a  cookie jar.

4. The sofa is not a ‘face  towel’.

5. The garbage collector is not stealing our  stuff.

6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad’s  underwear when he’s on the toilet.

7.  Sticking  my nose into someone’s crotch is an unacceptable way of  saying ‘hello’.

8. I don’t need to suddenly stand  straight up when I’m under the coffee  table

9.  I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the  house – not after.

10. I will not come in f rom  outside and immediately drag my butt on the rug.

11.  I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my  crotch.

12. The cat is not a ‘squeaky toy’ so when I  play with him and he makes that noise, it’s usually not a  good thing.

P.S. Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my  testicles  back? 

;D

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

oh i loved that, great!  😀

xtine

Like that one  ;D

*Lassie*

Between them my two break all 12 rules ::)
    Tam and the cat litter tray :-X

Dear God:  We dogs can understand human  verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles,  horns,  clickers, beepers, scent ID’s, electromagnetic energy  fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
    very true 🙂
    LOVE the PS ;D

Misty23

Fantastic 😀 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime