Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

new puppy..

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk new puppy..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    robbie

is anyone planning on getting a new puppy next year?  😀

Izzie

Why?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Anonymous

maybe ;D

*Nat*

A possibility but why do you ask  ???

Anonymous

i could plan one …. its not likely to happen but i can plan 😀

in my dreams  ;D

xtine

very much doubt it in this house  :'(

robbie

just wondering really..i want to get a new puppy next year not def yet and i just was being nosy to see if anyone else was planning to get one…. 🙂

Bilclarie

Yep I am looking at getting a brown female from a litter due new years eve so would be here and living with the rest of the gang end of Feb

Mo and the Gang

Diesel73

For those that ARE getting a puppy next year; rubb it in the face of those that can’t have one. Like me and Suz and Claire and all the other unfortunate ::) . But uhm…. make us green with envy anyway  >:D . Would be great to have a lot of little ones representing the new generation on the board  :yes: .

Diesel I might not get a puppy – but if things go to plan I MIGHT get another dog towards end of next year……maybe if  i can afford it and can find a decent dog walker i can afford  :yes:

Diesel73

Oow, another doggie? I hope your plans go as you wish them too  :-* . What breed you thinking of? Or is the dog you are thinking of already present and he/she likely to come living with you?

will be one of these, well hopefully, id love a poodle but i want a puppy when i get a poodle and that cant happen while im working the way i am  🙂

my friend works at times with older dogs needing homes, so will be an older rescue – hopefully.  ;D whether its male/female and age will depend on what comes up at time and if its ‘right’ to live with Honey  :yes:

Diesel73

I wish you a  :pray: …. 9 year old Belgaboy/girl  😉 . Calmer, focussed on one person…. fiesty enough to get you out there in the mud, lots of easy hair for you to do, loves doing crazy stuff…. Honey would LOVE a Belgian  😉 .
    But i have to admit, something as royal as that little lion on your pic would suite Honey very well as girlfriend. Your bedroom would have to be re-named as ‘the royal suite’ with those 2 sleeping on your bed  😀 .

OH god can you imagine honey with a belgian boy  :nono: plus I work too stupid hours for such a breed!!  :-* Plus I couldnt cope with that sort of hair – i like hair that doesnt shed much  😉

Have looked into the breed a lot and met as many as possible, Honey likes my friends little girl so am pretty sure a lowchen would fit in just right  ;D reckon theyd completely take over the bedroom!! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime