Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

new adition?

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk new adition?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

i got a phone call at half past eight this morning asking me if i was still wanting another dog as a little old lady had a springer spaniel that needed re-homing.
    this little boy is so sweet and funny but he does need a lot of work, which i dont mind, i were thinking of doing field trials or something with him when he is old enough.

stan and the puppy hit it off straight away and they both had great fun down the beach together, however when we got home stan started acting a bit strange, like cowering and pestering me, so now i am wondering if it is a good idea to bring another dog into our little family? or do you think he will settle down?

Sweetypye

How old are both of them?

Are they both castrated?

How weill trained is your dog?

stan is 5yrs
    puppy is nearly 1yr
    both castrated
    stan is very well trained, except for a few nitty bits witch are nearly sorted out

Sweetypye

Well why not?Β  :ok:

Anonymous

Cass’ aunt had her first litter a couple of weeks ago & thier other dog is due to give birth next month….. oh the temptation, but i know i couldn’t devide my time & Cass doesn’t like to share me. lol

im not sure if i will be keeping him yet, hes only here for a few days to start with and then we will see

Izzie

Kerrie, if it doesnt work out let me know I know of someone looking for a working springer

Best of luck though

if i dont have him the trainer that he came from wants him back so that he can re-home him but if you PM me your number i can give it to him πŸ™‚

Izzie

Its someone who is looking via ESSW – so will give you the details for the rehoming coordinator.

:ok: thanks

well… i love this little lad but im afraid i wont be keeping him (and not because i dont want to). puppy likes to bring you things like teddies, pencils, mp3 player πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ which is actually quite sweet, he doesnt chew them or be rough with them or anything, he just picks them up and brings them to you and with a bit of coaxing will give them to you πŸ˜€
    however earlier my flat-mate got in from work and puppy got a teddy and brought it to her, she had such a major hissy at him that i have decided that i dont think it would be fair on puppy to let him stay and the diseplin not be consistant :-\ :-\

i have also decided to stop looking for another dog until my flat-mate moves out :'(

Izzie

Sorry to read that Kerrie

But if you do your course, are you going to have the time to put into this little lad and Stan?

Think you are doing the right thing for him thoughΒ  :-* :-*

.dodger.

sorry to read that kerrie but i’m sure it will be better in the long run πŸ™‚

izzie my course is a distance learning course so i study from home with the odd few days at the college πŸ™‚

i just didnt think my flat-mate would react so badly to the puppy

Izzie

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=13572.msg258967#msg258967 date=1233178368]
    izzie my course is a distance learning course so i study from home with the odd few days at the college πŸ™‚

i just didnt think my flat-mate would react so badly to the puppy
    [/quote]

Am doing the same with mine and its practically full time at times

Think that if it was meant to be, it would be :-*

Shame your flatmate reacted so badly thoughΒ  πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime