Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

ATTENTION IZZIE

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip ATTENTION IZZIE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

OK Izzie now I have your attention ;D
    You must have HUNDREDS of photos of your pup Livia  so how come you haven’t put any in the photo competition 🙁

Closes on the 1st of May :ok:

That goes for anyone else who hasn’t entered yet Val ;D

Izzie

Been a bit hectic here on a personal level  🙁

Dad been falling over, down stairs and other random ways – must say he does bounce well.

Will get loads put up when I gets back from hols as its busy busy busy atm!  😉

*Lassie*

How is your Dad?

One entry per category :ok:
    Then a whole thread for the other shots ;D ;D
    How big is she now, getting heavy to pick up yet?

Izzie

He is a lot better thanks, took him to the osteo today who has sorted him and me out.

Older Bro has my memory card, so waiting on that to return and will post some pics for you to compare

She is growing- she getting long!  😮 :'(

*Lassie*

They don’t stay as babies for long enough :'(

Izzie

Not fair  :'( :'(

but she is going to see her sis soon!  ;D ;D

Livia and Lara  😀 ;D ;D

*Lassie*

Need lots and lots of photos then :yes: ;D ;D

Where is everyone lately? it’s soooo quiet on here, no Val, Bev or Mudgie.
    Know Xtine is on her honeymoon that explains why theres no gossip :whistle: ;D

Izzie

Val and Bev have been online today

Am sure once the gossip girl is back we will get back to normal  :whistle: :whistle: ;D ;D

Mudgie

I is here Lassie.  Have recently moved house and was sorting out unpacking and cleaning – YUK

Am now in process of choosing colours for walls  ;D  I love the process of decorating a room and choosing colour schemes etc – just hate the decorating of it.  Dont mind once I get started – it is getting started that is the problem. 

Nooch has had poorly paw so has not had as many walks but is healing nicely.  Weather has been quite nice so have been enjoying being with him. 

Had seven dogs bombard us today (one owner) lots of barking and yapping – Nacho just sauntered through the lot of them like they didnt exist  ::)  suppose it is better than him being confrontational – he is so unsociable  :butt:

xtine

Oi ladies, play nicely…  Lucky for you i am just off plane with no sleep… I’ll deal with you two later 😉

*Lassie*

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=14104.msg265836#msg265836 date=1239830142]
    I is here Lassie.  Have recently moved house and was sorting out unpacking and cleaning – YUK

Had seven dogs bombard us today (one owner) lots of barking and yapping – Nacho just sauntered through the lot of them like they didnt exist  ::)   suppose it is better than him being confrontational – he is so unsociable  :butt:
    [/quote]

Hope you are very happy in your new home

Bet Nacho made that owner feel a prat, their dogs out of control and him calm, collected and well trained ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14104.msg265838#msg265838 date=1239869920]
    Oi ladies, play nicely…  Lucky for you i am just off plane with no sleep… I’ll deal with you two later 😉
    [/quote]

Us?  we were just chatting  we want to hear ALL about the hotel and resort, any photos?

Hi,

Bev is around, I saw her today – again just very busy on a personal level.

Dogs are also keeping her busy – Cubes is being a wee git as Ami seems to have come into one of her funny non-seasons and he want a piece of the non-action – lol !!  She didnt mention Falkor but I did ask after him the other day – I think he plodding along.  As I said in my other post, she’s coming over to do some work with us soon so there will be some more Bonnie working posts.

Ami, Falkor & Cubie sent Bonnie & William some raw lamb out of their winnings on the gee-gees … Steve looked at them hopefully but I was instructed most forcefully they are actually for the dogs 😀

Val is around and about too – she been helping me with a couple of grooming issues 😀  *thank you* 🙂

Claire x

xtine

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=14104.msg265853#msg265853 date=1239885165]
    [/quote]

Us?  we were just chatting  we want to hear ALL about the hotel and resort, any photos?
    [/quote]

Just a few  😉 796 at the last count  ;D feel like I’ve been hit by a bus am so tired  :scared:

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14104.msg265864#msg265864 date=1239904409]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=14104.msg265853#msg265853 date=1239885165]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Just a few  😉 796 at the last count  ;D feel like I’ve been hit by a bus am so tired  :scared:
    [/quote]

Well you are suppose to sleep on honeymoons as well as …………. :whistle:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime