Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Laughing dog mixer

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? Laughing dog mixer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Jane

Hi all i am having some trouble getting some more laughing dog mixer were i used to get it isn’t getting any more in for 3 weeks and i need is much sooner than that  :yes:……..i am wondering if any of you guys are able to help me locate some more before i run out
    Thanks in advance

Val

if you live near me, apparently they are opening the old rugby factory once again.

they also sell it at both branches of collins pet foods in weedon and hardingstone

or Bev told me that tesco mixer is fine and its mucho cheepero too !

claire x

Sarah Jane

Thanks Val i have tried them first but the aren’t delivering at the moment for some reason she said maybe they will resume in 2 weeks time  :boooo:
    I will be at tesco today then for there whole meal mixer will help me out for now ,i never thought of of the shelf super markets for mixer thanks Claire

parsonsmum
    quote :

Bev told me that tesco mixer is fine and its mucho cheepero too !

Is that the Tesco Premium Mixer or the Tesco Value Mixer ???

oh crikey !!

its bev that knows and i havent heard from her for ages !

claire x

parsonsmum

Don’t worry Claire  🙂 ……it’s just that I feed the Tesco Premium Mixer, but it’s shaped into little balls and after reading other threads here I’m sure I read that Bev had said any ”little brown balls” are a big no-no.

hmm i wonder which ones she meant – its not the shape that matters so much its whether it is baked (like you would a jacket potato in the oven) or extruded (think like sausages are made in 1 long line then chopped into little bits)

claire x

p.s. i will try and find out – i bought some value mixer and my dogs are having that with LD at the moment as LD has more than DOUBLED the price of a sack from £8 to £17.

parsonsmum

WOW! That price increase is just crazy! My SIL is a dog breeder and she told me LD was the best mixer, but no-one in my area stocks it 🙁

JJ

I think laughing dog has gone into receivership/liquidation so not sure if they are making the food anymore but suppliers cannot get hold of anymore of ld food

Sarah Jane

oooo that will be why i’m not able to get any then i hope they don’t stop all together maybe somone will come along and save our Laughing dog  :help:

Anonymous

I always thought Bev recommended Asda’s mixer?

Asda changed the recipe, they’re now brown hard formed biscuit shapes.  I switched to wilkinsons mixer a while ago, Izzy’s poos were really brown off the asda ones!

LD keep going under and re-surfacing again bless them !!

you can buy it if you live near me or near justine and they are the only 2 shops i know of that sell it !!

JJ

If anyone wants to buy any laughing dog mixer i have 6x15kg bags for sale,buyer to collect,bristol area

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime