Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Lovable rogues – Del Corpo Guardia NZ

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Lovable rogues – Del Corpo Guardia NZ

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow animal lovers,

https://www.resources.dogclub.co.uk/gallery/gallery-nmas.php

making the most of the short few weeks they are irresistably cute handfuls of joy,
    before they become the salubrious immovable dependable door-stoppers that shake the
    house and carve the grass like a herd of buffalo underfoot.
    Its always endearing seeing the alpha-male of the four-footed side of the family be
    demoted from top dog to the bottom of the attention ladder by an overnight invasion of
    a horde of miniature monsters invariably always underfoot…oh the irony.
    I catch myself wistfully wasting many hours happily observing the many new wondrous frights, sights and sounds  these babes rapidly experience.
    If only the postie could see how innocent and non-terrifying they really are….

Attachments:

kizkiznobite

hi

sorry but we do not allow pups to be advertised for sale on the forum so have edited yout post

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14417.msg269178#msg269178 date=1246228142]
    hi

sorry but we do not allow pups to be advertised for sale on the forum so have edited yout post

[/quote]

woops, sorry, thanks.
    tucks tail tween legs….

.dodger.

hi and welcome, finally some Neo’s on the board ;D i would love to see and hear more about your dogs 🙂

kizkiznobite

think pics of the wee slobber buckets are on the way laura  ;D

Hello and welcome  ;D

I still see the cute baby neo down the road sometimes – cept hes not so much of a baby now…………..in fact hes flippin massive!

.dodger.

you still need to get a pic of him Suz :yes: i love the breed, would love my next dog to be one but don’t think i’m quite ready, training wise, for one 🙁

Hello my fellow dog fanciers,
    Sorry my initial post, and attempt to parade my little fluffys flopped quicker than
    I could negotiate the steep learning curve of spontaneous threading the inevitable web,
    and catering to the urgent crises of babes so determined to investigate every impossible nook and cranny in every direction like theres no tomorrow.
    So its all peaceful and quiet again for a minute, apart from the hilarious cacophany of what appears to be a snoring mountain of fur.
    Im Cass and hopefully just below this are a couple of images of my lovable rogues.
    Some may be familiar with my dearest departed friend Leo the Neo who resides under N in the Neapolitan Gallery here.
    I was graced by his enormous devotion one xmas about 12 years ago,
    Leo was the founding stud of Del Corpo Guardia NZ. If your going to have one Neapolitan you may as well have a dozen has become a comment that I often pre-warn other puppy smitten inquisitors. Hehehe.
    In hindsight possibly naming my 1st-lady, or queen of the Del Corpo Clan ‘Mama-mia’ may have played into the large extended family I enjoy today. Mia will be ten this xmas, and is still the ‘Queen-Mother’ and an impeccable weapon of mass defense. Nothing out of routine escapes her attention on any surrounding property here, which decisively grants my neighbourhood the reassuring ease that burglars or uninvited door-knockers are confined to tv-shows and news-reports. Not that any of my beasts behave visciously at all, their awe/fear inspiring presence deters any trespass. I havent locked my house for probably ten years, yet the papers report an alarming amount of career cat-burglars, the city press brags if there are less than 60 break-ins a week here, Im astounded.
    And at precisely 3:15 every school-day there will be a dozen or so kids literally hanging over my fence petting and disposing of unwanted vegemite sandwiches and such.

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion”

[img width=468 height=312]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad271/Del_Corpo_Guardia/DelCorpo35.jpg[/img]
    My darling daughter, Leo, and me.
    [img width=318 height=468]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad271/Del_Corpo_Guardia/DelCorpo03.jpg[/img]
    Leo the Neo
    [img width=443 height=468]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad271/Del_Corpo_Guardia/neopuppies037.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad271/Del_Corpo_Guardia/Dogs002.jpg[/img]
    Lovable Rogues
    [img width=468 height=312]http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad271/Del_Corpo_Guardia/delcorpo04.jpg[/img]
    Mama-mia 1999

.dodger.

Leo is stunning :-* I love the first and second pics of him :yes:

Do you have an up to date pic of ‘Mamma Mia’?

and those pups are adorable, i love their bright blue eyes as pups :-*

Oh yes can see why people fall in love with those pups !

But that DROOL!!!  :-X

kizkiznobite

love your posts….you a great emotive writer…. 🙂

and ohhhh…all those puppy smells…lovely….

and leo…how handsome…..

suz…think of it has potential hairgel haha…

beth corbett

Oh my God they are gorgeous. There’s nothing better than those big slaverey chollers make’s you just want to give them a big kiss.

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14417.msg269291#msg269291 date=1246346654]

suz…think of it has potential hairgel haha…
    [/quote]

:vomit:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime