Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

CloudTenn Agility Club (Northampton / Towcester / Milton Keynes Area)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? CloudTenn Agility Club (Northampton / Towcester / Milton Keynes Area)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi,

While I was here, I thought I would add my new agility club as its a real gem of a find locally 🙂

At the moment we meet Sunday mornings 10:30 – 11:30 (beginners) and 11:30 – 1pm (competing).  We are outdoors in a field at “Plum Park” and have people from mainly MK / Towcester / Northampton area.  The cost is £10 a lesson for beginners and the classes are small (roughly between 3 – 6 ppl in both).

Everything is done kindly and adapted to you / your dog (e.g. if you are unfit like me you arent expected to run like a 100m sprinter !!) and all different breeds of dog come along not only Border Collies – mini schnauzer, cocker spaniel, labrador, lurcher, wirehaired vizla, GSD, kelpie …. until recently we also had a lovely BSD too *run free lovely boy* you jump whatever height your dog is ready for, get taught the obstacles safely one by one or advice on how to improve if you have already done some agility.

Also, everyone seems really nice – theres a range of abilities in beginners, some have other dogs higher up the grades, some its first agility dog but have done bits before, some its all new etc … the competition class has dogs ranging up to G6 but again its geared to what you need and what is best for the future (so you dont have to re-train things) because the instructors have already been there !!

Claire.

p.s. In summer the training moves to weeknights (i think tues/weds depending on what level you are & when you can attend)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime