Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

wellies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hiya,

Im desperate for some wellies that will last me longer than a couple of months??  I have heard hunters are the best, is this true?
    My last pair i got from next and they have split. Since getting willow i must have been through 4 pairs  😮

Thanks in advance

Gemma

*Nat*

I bought some fleece lined pink wellies on ebay last year and they are wearing well, kept my feet nice and warm too  ;D They were about £17 plus p&p, dunno what make they are though  ???

Gracie

Helpful Nat !  ;D
    I have some town and country ones, got them four years ago as they were the only ones in local garden center that fitted ( i have large calves) and they were red bonus, they have only just sprung a leak the last time i wore them, so need a new pair soon, but i wore them alot! they were £30 and look a little like the hunters, so a cheaper alternative maybe.

Anonymous

lol nat  😉

Thanks gracie i will have a look on net for town and country as hunters ive seen are £65 i think.
    But way i feel about wellies if they last me a few years il be happy to pay  ;D

wags

over the years i have paid over £100 and about £3 for wellies and i can split them within a few weeks – i swear by walking boots my karrimor ksbs are about 8 years old and the best thing in the world – if it really is to muddy for them i have some wellies made by crocs these simply dont split and are great

Izzie

B&Q green wellies, £10 had em for 3 years and still going strong  ;D

Gem, have a look in TKmax as they stock hunters in there- if they havent got any go try some on and pm me your size and will have a look in my local one  🙂

*Nat*

Thats it all have a good laugh at my pink wellies  😀  :whatever:  😉

wags

my crocs ones are neon blue lol
    AND you saw my winter pink hat

Gracie

i wasnt laughing at your pink wellies Nat, i was laughing at your ‘my great wellies, but dunno what they are…’

*Nat*

I’ll dig em out the garage tomorrow and tell you what they are pmsl  :ok:

I’ve got some purple hunters, got them from here
    http://www.outdoorandcountry.co.uk/Hunter-Original-Wellington-Boot.html

only £49.95!

Anonymous

Thanks for all the replies  ;D

Nat my last ones were blue with strawberries on them  😀

izzie i will check out my local tkmaxx never thought of there, thanks

Have to add, i loved my Joules wellies with the dogs on, they were only £30 but when my car was scrapped i forgot they were still in the back  :boooo:

*Nat*

Ooooh Gem I’d like those with strawberries on hehe  😀

Foxy, now why does it not suprise me yours are purple!!!  ;D Fancy leaving them in the car when it was scrapped though  :whistle:

Well I for one am for nice bright wellies, the lairier the better, brightens up what could be a miserable, muddy, wet walk!!!  😀

Lisa33

I had a pair of Hunters in black (£70) and I have to say they just didn’t keep my feet warm at all.  I then moved on to a pair of Toggi leather calf high boots (£120) and they are by far my favourite although they do not withstand a whole day in constant wet when I’m on the shoot in the winter so I then bought a pair of Le Chameau neoprene wellies (£150) and they are amazing!! 

Sorry girls I’m afraid mine arn’t very exciting colours! When you are on a practically all male shoot you just don’t need to give them more amunition to take the p*$@!  😀

My younger daughter has a pair of the Joules wellies with dogs on and my older daughter has a brown pair with blue spots on and I’m very impressed with the quality of them.  I’d go for them over the hunters.  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime