Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hi everyone, I’m new to website and looking for other Dog Groomers

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Hi everyone, I’m new to website and looking for other Dog Groomers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, my name is Clare and I have two wonderful dogs, Ben my 9 years Jack Russell and Lexi my 8 month old Border Collie X Black Labrador. Both of which I totally adore  ;D

I am a trained Dog Groomer in Havant, Hants where I have a Dog Parlour, Clare’s Dog Grooming.  I trained at the Brinsbury Campus, which is Part of Chichester College.

I am looking for general advice and chit chat from anyone who is a dog groomer and may know something about the business, from advertising to keeping up with trends etc….

Thanks You

Clare

Hi Clare your just up the road from me – ive just closed for a few months to have my baby – dog groomer too!

Can certainly help with whatever you need to know, how long have you been open, i have been grooming hmmm coming up 8 years now i think.

Cant beat grooming as a job! Though must say at least my dogs now get proper pamperings rather than the squeezed in jobs when i was working full time  😀

Hi

Its lovely to hear from you, thank you for your reply.

I opened in April this year but only on a small basis, nothing like your setup  8)

I could do with some of your clients I think, it’s picking up but word need to get around I suppose.

Everyone seems to be very happy with grooms so far and many are now regulars.

As I’ve only just started in this business, of which I totally agree is the best job ever, I just wanted to find someone like yourself to chat with from time to time.

Clare 🙂

Hi Claire, if you want message me privately, most of my customers thankfully have gone to be groomed by my old employee while im off, but I might have some that will no doubt be ringing at the xmas rush who need a salon setting not a mobile groomer!!

Im always happy to chat to other groomers though – pm me and will send you a proper grooming forum to is a few of us ont here form this sort of area so even more groomers to help you!!  ;D

Val

Hallo and Welcome from another dpg groomer I ain’t saying how long I have been grooming but Suz can whisper  ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime