Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dog walking cannock chase

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dog Walking Groups dog walking cannock chase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wildchild

Hey me and my 1 yr old german shepard go walking every sunday for a couple of hours with another walker and a westie, around the chase we do different routes was wondering if there was anyone else out there who wanted to join us, as my dog loves meeting new dogs and is very socialable and lovely.

rubyjo

Hi I’ve got a german shepherd too who desperatly needs another shepherd to walk with, the only thing is he gets over excited when he sees another dog and some people mistake this as aggression (rearing up and barking etc), when he is a real softy, he’s a rescue dog and very sociable but can be very off putting when he acts up, once he calms down he’s brilliant its just the initial meeting, would your dog be up to such a dog I would hate to upset anyone, Zion is around 2 years old (don’t know exactly) and has been pushed from pillar to post in his short life we have had him around 9 months and tried several training groups but he just wants to play and hasn’t quite got the attention span to keep the trainers happy, if you don’t think your dog could cope with him that’s fine I’ll keep looking. Regards Jo

Anonymous

I am really amazed by hearing that your dog loves to meet other dog basically the dog hate the other breed dog and it the fact but your dog seems to be very friendly with others.I hope that i would have own such good dog.

Izzie

[quote author=jessyhusten link=topic=15432.msg278924#msg278924 date=1296619398]
    I am really amazed by hearing that your dog loves to meet other dog basically the dog hate the other breed dog and it the fact but your dog seems to be very friendly with others.I hope that i would have own such good dog.
    [/quote]

do what? ???

Val

I think she means her dog doesn’t mix so well and that she wishes she had one that did.
    I am going for a lay down now  :blindfold:
    Val

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime