Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Latest new addition

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Latest new addition

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hes a lilac british shorthair – plan had been to just get a ‘moggy’ but i was SO upset and disgusted at the state of the kittens i went to see, awful some had such runny gunky eyes it was unreal  :nono: so i found this little chaps breeder and she was local to me and i picked him up today!

Honeys oblivious, Dex wants to play and is a bit ott but hes been swiped – made no difference he doesnt understand that hissing means leave me alone lol!!

[img width=468 height=351]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1134.snc4/149672_491145788922_763858922_6943938_4884578_n.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs971.snc4/76464_491146563922_763858922_6943958_480705_n.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs947.snc4/74083_491146723922_763858922_6943961_1193085_n.jpg[/img]

Diesel73

It’s a kittycat!!!  😀  And a cat right? Not a pussy like mine?
    What’s his name?
    Oscar blended right in with my boys due to his coat colour, but i think this little kitty will blend in very nicely with Honey and Dexdude  ;D .

*Nat*

Gorgeous  ;D  :-* My my you have a housefull now  😀

Def a boy Diesel – and we called him…………… Oscar  😀  😀  😀

Diesel73

😀 ….. I like that name a lot! Hahahaha, but if i can give you a word of advice, as being a new kitty owner myself…

By all means keep your kitten and dogs apart!!  :surprise: ……. Or your kitty will forget he’s a kitty and turn into a puppy  :suspious: … My kitty clearly learned the advantages of tagging along and teaming up with the boyos  ::) . The word ‘Countersurfing’ has a whole new dimension here.
    Dogs choose the best goody on the counter, cat climbs up and shoves it to the edge, dogs pull it over the edge, cat jumps back on the floor and is rewarded by dogs by giving cat a piece of the goodies.
    Last night i found them 3 doing this to my freshly marinated and prepped ducky that was suppost to go into the oven  :butt: …. (yep, even my 14year old black furryball Wodan anticipated in this raid.)

They had duck, we had what was left; pumpkin soup followed by mashed potatoes and green beans  :sleepy: ….

Anonymous

He is so cute Suz you must love to keep busy new baby new puppy now new kitten  ;D ;D

*Nat*

LOL Diesel  😀 That was definately a planned attack  😀

omg Diesel my dogs dont countersurf they cant they are too short……………i forsee problems hahaha  😀 Will make a note to myself not to leave ANY food where the kitten can reach it  ;D  😀

He cried for a good hour downstairs last night – he stopped eventually and went to sleep and was qiet both times Aeryn woke me up for feeding – then this morning he proceeded to SCREECH everytime im out of his sight – thankfully that seems to be stopping now cos hes got a heck of a voice on him!

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15517.msg277823#msg277823 date=1289050759]
    omg Diesel my dogs dont countersurf they cant they are too short……………i forsee problems hahaha  😀 Will make a note to myself not to leave ANY food where the kitten can reach it  ;D  😀
    [/quote]
    My boys can reach the counter easily but not the ‘top one’. It’s a …. i got an open kitchen, so one side is like a …. bar! Like a bar. So the ‘upper’ counter is too high for the boys. But not for Oscar  ::) . From barstool to upper counter in 1 sec. flat  😛 . Drag food to the end of counter and Dies or Woock standing on his hind legs can juuuust reach it… See THAT’S where your Oscar will come in handy for your doggies  :crazy: bwhahahaha.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15517.msg277823#msg277823 date=1289050759]

He cried for a good hour downstairs last night – he stopped eventually and went to sleep and was qiet both times Aeryn woke me up for feeding – then this morning he proceeded to SCREECH everytime im out of his sight – thankfully that seems to be stopping now cos hes got a heck of a voice on him!
    [/quote]
    OscarB not seek company of the doggies? OscarG always starts his night next to Wodan. At about 12-1 am he sleeps with Diesel and from about 2 till we get up …..  :ugly: my bed … accompanied by Diesel…. and Wodan… and sometimes 2 more kids…  :sleepy: .

(you know what? I got OscarG(-irl), you got OscarB(-oy).. less confusing bwhahahahaha  😀 )

;D my little OscarB has to sleep downstairs for now, hes still not keen on Dexter and i get enough disturbed sleep without them to at each other all night – so hes shut in downstairs at nighttime…. hes getting used to it, once they are settled and happier around each other he can come upstairs, annoyingly dex is fab its the kitten whos not sure  ::)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime