Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Gossip for June!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Gossip for June!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Well what a cr*p week off we’re having so far  :boooo: Mitchell’s had a sickness bug, I’ve now got pharyngitis and a cough, Matt’s got a bad back….. we managed to go ice skating yesterday but my other plans have had to wait  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:

Oh and Sky has a saw pad so can’t go for a walk  :surrender:  :help:

Izzie

oh Dear Nat, you are having a bad week  :boooo: :boooo:

Feel better soon

Still waiting for Livs to come into season, off for my first CAP course on Sun in Manchester, am worried a bit, but I have good company for a good time at least!  ;D

Izzie

typical, just when I thought it was safe Livs starts her season  ::)

Val

To breed or not to breed that is the question LOL
    Poor Nat more important poor Sky you can see who I really have sympathy with  ;D
    I have sunburnt feet  :boooo: well the tops anyway really pleased I went with cotton trousers otherwise I would have burnt legs as well
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15926.msg280170#msg280170 date=1307024557]
    [/quote]

wags

tell me about it – its just proper rubbish at the moment

although the idea of being sunburnt is impossible in Lancashire

Izzie

[quote author=Val link=topic=15926.msg280172#msg280172 date=1307025709]
    To breed or not to breed that is the question LOL
    Poor Nat more important poor Sky you can see who I really have sympathy with  ;D
    I have sunburnt feet  :boooo: well the tops anyway really pleased I went with cotton trousers otherwise I would have burnt legs as well
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15926.msg280170#msg280170 date=1307024557]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I am not breeding this season, she just maturing really nicely now, you can see she is the spitting image of her mother in my FB profule pic!!
    Am still researching lines for a low scoring dog with certain lines not in there before making my desicion and I am not being told todo otherwise by anyone  ;D

Diesel73

I keep waking up every so now and than in the morning feeling stiff and sore all over. I keep dreaming about the same thing so every now and than. And everytime i dream about it, i can feel it like it was, i hear the little sounds it made, i even smell it’s scent as if it is still there. I notice the tiniest differences between it and Diesel. Cause i dream about Wodan. His scent, the way his furr feld, the sound his feet made on my livingroom floor. The sound of him breathing…. All the tiny little things that made me know in the dark that it was him and not Diesel.  :'(

Diesel… God bless, is doing soooooo good. He’s filling Wodan’s footsteps. Being better than ever, steadier than ever, braver than ever and more proud. He’s not his big bro, but he is trying so damne hard to be so. He doesn’t have to be for me, but he is becoming one piece of Groenendaeler that is send by the gods. Next pup will be a groenendaeler aswell. If i can find a breeder that breeds with Wodan’s and Diesel’s ancestor lines. Still haven’t found one yet, but i have faith that he’s outthere in Belgium.

But when i dream… I wan’t to hold on again so bad. I want the impossible cause… I want him back. But i know that can not be.
    Got to admit that if they could clone a dog … I’d take that chance. Imagine the possibility of starting all over. BeCause i guess  that’s what i’ve been offered with Diesel. A second chance with almost the same dog as Diesel shares Wodan’s bloodlines.

Izzie

((((HUGS)))) Big D  :-* :-* :-*

awww hugs Diesel :-* :-*

*Nat*

Big {{{hugs}}} D  :-*

I still feel cr*p  :boooo: Got stinking cold to adult insult to injury…. I mean really, anything else ya wanna throw at my sickly bod  >:(

Val you’ll be pleased to hear Sky’s pad is on the mend and she can have short walks  😉

I’m sure I’ll be all better by Monday, just in time to go back to work  ::)

Diesel you made me cry – is just coming up to a year since we lost Buster -………..mum and dad have to go scatter my dads mums ashes….this weekend……..not a nice time for them  :'(

sick of not being able to take the dogs out 🙁 aeryns teething and got a cough but bless her she just gets on with it  :-*

but were fine- cant complain really!

.dodger.

I know exactly how you feel Diesel, I miss Dodger with every ache of my heart and wish i could just skip back in time to when i got him and start all over again. I still can’t bare the pain of thinking about him. :'(

Uno helps but at times it’s even harder to have him with me. While out walking i just so badly want to see the boys running side by side or playing their rough and tumble games. Sometimes i have to take a time out cause i get too critical of Uno expecting him to do things that Dodger would always do. Like he was always a jumper but Uno can’t jump to save his life!

I’m hoping the pain will dull with time 🙁

Diesel73

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=15926.msg280198#msg280198 date=1307138307]
    I know exactly how you feel Diesel, I miss Dodger with every ache of my heart and wish i could just skip back in time to when i got him and start all over again. I still can’t bare the pain of thinking about him. :'(

Uno helps but at times it’s even harder to have him with me. While out walking i just so badly want to see the boys running side by side or playing their rough and tumble games. Sometimes i have to take a time out cause i get too critical of Uno expecting him to do things that Dodger would always do. Like he was always a jumper but Uno can’t jump to save his life!

I’m hoping the pain will dull with time 🙁
    [/quote]
    It will, Laura  :-* , i promisse you, it will. It’s the first year that’s the hardest. Right now it’s so hot tht the heat even bothers Diesel. It’s a beautiful day, and sad, and yet reassuring at the same time cause… With these temps Wodan would lay in his ‘hole’ all day. The hole he dugg 13 years ago. Where he spended e ve ry hot day. The hole he is now burried in. It’s sad to be reminded of that aaaaall day, but reassuring cause he is here with me. Next year… He will still be here with me, he’ll be here with me forever but it will hurt less. Little by little we’ll adjust, accept and thus get used to it. And so it will hurt less  :-* . But we will never forget…

So sorry to hear that Suz  :'( , big hugggg, girl. My condolences to you and your family  :-* . Buster…. I remember you telling about him so many times. So brave, held on so long. When he went… Ah, i remember my first thought was ‘noooo, now my boy is next’.. I putted that though away, cause it was a stupid thought but i always imagined those 2 together with Val’s girl. Perhaps because they went though the same thing.I’m convinced Val’s girl watches over them. With my lot upthere teaching them and Dodge and Pipygirl some awesome naughty tricks  😉 .

Thax girls, for the sweet words, i needed those.

And Nat? Let’s snotter away together cause i also have a head full of goowy snot, or snotty goo, depenting how you look at it  :ugly: . And a cough that’s so bad i even scare the cat  :surprise: .

Val

You lot will have me going here next  :'( Layla’s daughter Eshia is fourteen next month.seems only yesterday I made her a Champion you down fall of dogs they do not live long enough the upside is unconditional love.
    Time does make is easier but at my age I remember toooooooooooooo many dogs that are over the rainbow
    Val

*Nat*

Aww Laura it’ll always hurt, it just gets a little easier to bare as time passes  :-* {{hugs}}

Diesel….. I feel a little more human today, although I ache all over from coughing, used muscles I’d forgotten I had  😀 I still have the snots  :vomit: and can’t sleep  :sleepy:

It’s Ellis’s football presentation today and Mitchell has a tournament but I’m just not feeling well enough to go  🙁 No doubt I’ll be fine ready for school Monday though  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime