Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

girls get fruity too

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip girls get fruity too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

i am cracking up here… ;D ;D

ami is pre season…as in just pre season…so she starting to show who is fave for a shag… ::)

mo…bless…and her cues ( no cues lol)
    has just said in a loud voice ( as if ami ever takes notice of her anyway) ami for crying out loud…go and lay down somewhere and stop shuffing your arse in anydogs face…for heaven sake…you randy? get over it …

sodoffmomum  :order: amilou

mmmmmnicegirlienearlyrealnicegirlie  :-* cubert

isthismeaningfulamiamisupposedtoplayorwhat  ??? percy

goawayalongwayaway  >:D  tedtoo

*Lassie*

you have got to admit Mo’s cues do sometimes work ;D when they don’t at least you get the entertainment :ok:

haha i will stick with my boys, manny hardly trys shagging anything and dex well once in a blue moon maybe – mind they both learnt they ‘no we dont do that’ lesson from honey so to be fair i cant say im suprised they dont do it  😉

kizkiznobite

aw dexter and manny…yeah. we dont do that…humph….yeah yeah…put it away….get rid…go and get pillow…no willy washing on sofa…no willy washing on bed…snout out of balls…dont even think about it…MANAGE IT … pack it in or will cut them off  :order: :order: :nono: :nono:

:whatever:  :butt: love cubert xxxx

whats he on about  :confused: percyperce

:nono: i swear they dont do that stuff – just clean themselves thats it………infact i hardly ever see dex with his willy out lol!!!

kizkiznobite

thats cos you not got an entire girlie  😀

girlie has a wee…need to willy wash…girlie farts…need to scent the air and then willy wash…girlie getting mmmmmmm nice smell…canine number 5…..wooooooo…shag time coming up  ;D girlie shoves bum in face….yepyepyep xmas and birthday coming up …. ::)

he actually really good…she can be on and he just checks…mind you he nearly lost his nose enough times so i guess he learnt the lessons…we just have to move out on the real high days…thats when he loses the managing and it not fair on him…i give him gelesium and spray lou with vals spray with extra geranium…and spend lots of one to one with him as it builds…
    we cope…but not ideal situation for anyone wth little or no experience…

And bev that be the reason why my next one will also be a boy – or a spayed giirlie rescue as and when anything happens to honey – simply cos cant imagine my home without at least one girl!!  :-* but bitches in season uhuh no way thank youuuu very much!!  :nono:  :canadian:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime