Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Fenton chasing deer on Richmond Park

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News Fenton chasing deer on Richmond Park

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The original vodeo
    JESUS CHRIST IN RICHMOND PARK: ORIGINAL UPLOAD

Does have an element of fun, BUT…….

There are so many things wrong.  Poor deer being chased, how often does this happen?

I know the owner is doing his best, but he does not have control of the dog.  I hope he keeps the dog on the lead next time he visits Richmond Park.

I hope a lot of people have a joke about this video, but then see the more serious side of it too.

Anonymous

Must object to two separate comments made on YouTube.  First of all, it is NOT very common for dogs in most states to be allowed to run loose in parks “in grassy fields”. This is seen on TV fiction a lot, but this is not reality.  Some parks forbid dogs altogether, due to complaints of some owners not picking up after their dogs.  The largest park in the next city enforces it’s no dogs allowed rule w/fines. It does have a small adjoining fenced in area known as a dog park, where you can let your dog off leash to play w/other dogs while you supervise.  But it is small, & the only one in that city.  My county has no dog park at all, even tho well populated county.  Dogs are allowed only on leash. Have found this very common policy.

Secondly, even if driving slow, panicked deer over here will sometimes run into side of your vehicle.  This has happened to me twice on separate occasions, both by bucks w/antlers, damaging my car each time. Deer can come through windshield,hurting driver or passenger, occaisionally kiiling one of them.  They also make you lose control of your car, then anything can happen.

—Frags

kizkiznobite

i started a thread on this colin…very disturbing

*Nat*

this was posted on FB and most people thought it was hilarious… found it pretty scary myself!!

kizkiznobite
    Mancun

This is the best chasing vid I have seen on youtube, I think the 4th vid in around there the dog is in Richmond very near deer & it suddenly goes straight at them, but watch what happens then….amazing, its quite lengthy for a chasing vid on youtube but there are around 8 clips in it.

Multiple Recalls From Chases, Different Species An Emergency & An Aggressive Incident.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime