Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

humanmetrics

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip humanmetrics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

This is a quiz my son had me complete, the results shocked me as it was very accurate.

I was an ISFJ

The various types

Anonymous

When saw title of thread, thought this sounds like some weird, far-out, boring thing…but Lassie’s post, so will have a nosy & keep an open mind.

Turned out, just the opposite.  Personally, find this fascinating…two hours later, dogs had to go out… :read:

—Frags

*Lassie*

[quote author=Fragusa link=topic=16194.msg282783#msg282783 date=1323491749]
    When saw title of thread, thought this sounds like some weird, far-out, boring thing…but Lassie’s post, so will have a nosy & keep an open mind.

Turned out, just the opposite.  Personally, find this fascinating…two hours later, dogs had to go out… :read:

—Frags
    [/quote]

I thought it would be way out and weird too but it was right on so many things like my way I deal with money and how I can never say no when people want something done :confused:

kizkiznobite

that brings back so many memories lol…did it…just to see if i had changed in old age haha…lol

it a self awareness method that has been used in self assessments for years for folk working in the field of MH so to speak…

actually…should only be used with back up help from a prof.

Diesel73

I’m an ISTP… Yeah, it’s pretty accurate… Can’t mention anything in ‘my’ describtion that isn’t right.

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16194.msg282790#msg282790 date=1323528325]
    that brings back so many memories lol…did it…just to see if i had changed in old age haha…lol

it a self awareness method that has been used in self assessments for years for folk working in the field of MH so to speak…

actually…should only be used with back up help from a prof.
    [/quote]

So what were you Kiz??

kizkiznobite

ISFP…same as i always been…typical me lol…fit all of the ethos of it if you sub kiddies with puppies haha  ::)

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16194.msg282814#msg282814 date=1323564685]
    ISFP…same as i always been…typical me lol…fit all of the ethos of it if you sub kiddies with puppies haha  ::)
    [/quote]

ISFP have a connection with animals and small children that is not found in most other types. They’re likely to have a strong appreciation for the beauties of nature as well.
    Sounds like you :ok:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=16194.msg282793#msg282793 date=1323534809]
    I’m an ISTP… Yeah, it’s pretty accurate… Can’t mention anything in ‘my’ describtion that isn’t right.
    [/quote]

Same as my son 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime