Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hes home!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Blimey what a day1 took 4 hours to get there – 8 hours to get back traffic was atrocious!! but what a star he was on way home – snuggled down with my friend, we made one stop we had no choice but to put a lead and collar on him and see if hed do a wee – he happily wore the collar and did a wee, then slept rest of way home 😀

He then got crated once id dropped my friend off – no problem such a good boy! he did do a poo in the crate but to be fair he cried and asked and i just didnt have a safe place to stop!!

Hes met aeryn – absolutely fine!

Honeys taught him a) dont steal my food b) dont jump on the sofa at me!!

dexters treating him as id expect – he refusing to play, and we have instant respect from Fletcher, dex makes it very clear whats accepted and whats not with just a look – ad fletcher isnt stupid! so all good there too 😀

He adores manny – they been playing lots – again as i epxected! got a couple pics which i will post.

he met the catd – took no notice

seen the rabbits – took no notice

had lots to drink and had some food and now got all 3 boys settled on the sofa with me – hes watching tv!

on way home

[img width=351 height=468]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404560_10150541291668923_763858922_10584609_1324957409_n.jpg[/img]

Izzie

Awwww pooopie!  :-* :-*

He lovely Suz  ;D

kizkiznobite

awww bless him…puppy smells yummy x

Val

Puppy breath sigh  😀

awww hes lovely ;D

mugatea
    Participant

Very nice.  What a cutie!

he got lovely puppy breath 😀

hes just a dream – typical gundog though dont like being apart from me….we working on that he getting crated for the odd half hour spec when i know he tired and we ignoring any whinging,….hope that the right way to go about it!! we get about 5 mins whinging then he settles to sleep!

good as gold in the car – he crated on back seat for now he brill with the dogs but hes so tiny he could easily get squashed!

house traiing going ok – he not had a poo outside yet, but he doing them in the kitchen near back door – my fault for not waiting out there long enough! but he does the ask at the back door already and if he needs a wee he goes straight away so been able to reinforce that LOADS.

he slet through from 11 til half 5, well he woke about half 3 i prob shoulda taken him out but i barely even remember it just a vauge memory of saying shsssh next thing it was half 5 so all good he went out for a wee then back to bed till 7!!

manny adores him!!

i love him to bits, if no one wants to play he amuses himself with toys – we reinforced that too 😉
    he will happily move on a lead and already stacks beautifully 😉 and comes when hes called – yes thats about the extent of training for me haha  :ok:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Val link=topic=16251.msg283580#msg283580 date=1325064102]
    Puppy breath sigh  😀
    [/quote][quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16251.msg283579#msg283579 date=1325026966]
    awww bless him…puppy smells yummy x
    [/quote]

Love puppies :-*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime