Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

aunty izz….please………………………

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip aunty izz….please………………………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

aunty iz….AUNTY IZ  >:D
    i am so seriously neglected here…you really do need to rescue me…today for example…when i wouldnt come in from the muddy garden? well there was cats about and i had to protect them all from them didnt i so i was just doing my job cos momum doesnt like cats and they were nasty cats that wouldnt go away and and…well ok…i got muddy and shit up doing my job …but…then…when i did come when called ( cats had gone  >:D and it cold ) bevmum put me in dog house  😮 😮 😮

for 2 hours  😮 😮 😮

and i had had sardines and i was thirsty but she gave me no water  😮 😮 >:D >:D
    and she left me to cry  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

and then…mo mum let me out cos she felt sorry for me and ami wouldnt let me have water  :'( :'( :'(

and now  :boooo: :boooo: ami and cubert on sofa and this odd looking spanner thing that is liver and white and such a goody goody  ::) >:D >:D is on momums lap and ted is in the liver things bed cos teds bed is wet and i have nowhere to lie and ..

I AM NEGLECTED…so please collect me asap or call the RSPCA

love

percy

Izzie

Sorry Laddo, told you before to behave for Bevmum, cant take you back because Jess not well and Livs is in season so is feeling extremely horny.

Cats are not chase things, you dont need to protect from them, listen to Ami she your bossdog besides she will kick your fuzzy  :butt: :butt: if you continue to misbehave

Luvs Anutie Izz xx

kizkiznobite

nooneunderstandsmeiamnotloved  :'( :'( :'( percy

Izzie

yourmomumlovesyoubabyboyo,yougottalearntotrustbevmummoresweetpea :-* :-*

kizkiznobite

SHITEIHATEEVERYBODYANDEVERYDOGIAINTNOSWEETPEASOGRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :ugly: PERCE  :ugly:

B dog…just growled at me…what was i doing?  lure of sofa… ::) cooked heart in hand…off …grrrr…b dog….

jeez i wish i knew what that person actually did with him i really do…yesterday? i tapped…as in a barely contact tap on arse…he spun…missed my hand then wet himself then did fuss fuss kiss sorry didnt mean…dont have a prob with that…but you know what…tomorrow i could whip him ( not that i would ) but i could and he would go to ground…he a real tough case…even ami gets confused…we havnt had any form aggression for what? 9 months? even i am struggling to see if it monty adding in…he actually likes monty…he plays with monty…he accepts most of the time monty and mo stuff…but then it like moves the goal posts…cubert wont play with monty…he just does oh he here then….

Izzie

mmm

He gotten worse since you had Livs in Nov, you remember we going over the dogs when they hd the fleas? Mo was combing him, he went for me, got slight pressure but wouldnt put it past him… 

wonder if it is the change in the household?

kizkiznobite

ahhh yep ta…but…it not monty…mind me saying he growled at mo? that he had never done? that was before monty…but since monty we have had the stair thing…but he a real oddball…you know he wouldnt let me do eye wipe…slobber stuff? well today he did ??  did eyes wiped mouth???  it that inconsistency that throws me…you know i can take a bite…so when i have to do with him i steal myself for a potential bite…then he throws me  >:D and allows me to do stuff…but…mo …who doesnt take a bite…does the norm and he grrrrs at her…

Izzie

mmmm think he might need a check?

kizkiznobite

it behavioural…this is learnt shite…this is person does A today but B tomorrow…he tries to anticipate and tries to compromise…i understand that and can keep up with it per se…the prob is he forgets yesterdays learning…thats the early castrate stuff…i understand that too…it the speed at which he moves the goal posts that baffles me…that he does not assess the situ at the time …it like he asses kicks in memory and then re asseses…..it like his brain short fuses…?? it like he a collie and not clumber

Izzie

mmm trying to remeber what breeds he was lving with 1 was a goldie

kizkiznobite

ok..this is typical
    ami in ami spot on sofa…cubert hot so he where ever…perce comes up want to go on sofa…i cue ami to allow…he gets up…circles …i do ok boyo lie down then…and put hand on him…spins growls…ami kicks in …he offers appeasement to me lies offers appeasement to ami…she cued to accept but she aint happy…he gone sleep.. ::) now…2 mor? he will move the goal posts…he would prob appease me but challenge ami…she floored him twice this week already…he just does not learn the lessons……

was a mmmm ice dog an alps dog ? both old…??

Izzie

one was an oldie, the other was middle age

kizkiznobite

pyr mountain dog?

Izzie

Cant remember Jan might though  :-\

poor percy – im allowed to feel sorry for him yes? hehe!! hes obviously had a horrid start in life?? x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime