Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Gossip for March April

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Gossip for March April

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Gracie

sustained my first dog related injury at the weekend  🙁
    Young Boxer bounced as i was clipping him into jacket and got me on my chin, when the imm pain went checked he hadnt knocked a tooth out nope carried on – owners very concerned… He had split me chin open and it was in a funny place kept reopening whenever i tried to eat for the next few days
    all fine now tho 🙂

Ohhh ouchy!!! many jumped up a while back as i bent over cracked me straight above my eye – no blood but i think i saw stars for days!!!

i kerep trying to get on here by my internet is being a right pain no idea why so is a bit hit and miss if i can stay logged on for long enough to get on here at the moment!!

Gracie

Dont you just love a no show ::) as even more when i drove back to work after lunch there is a petrol shortage dont you know – they called later to apologise

Have a little scar on my chin from the lovely dog that split it open the joys of working with animals 🙂

Looking forward to a few days off over easter

What is everyone else up to? you must all have some news

Izzie

Working on dissertation and finishing this course, cant believe the end is near already!  😮 😮

wags

currently working working working and thats about as exiting as it gets

Gracie

Gosh izzie hasnt time flew.
    Am working too its pants as dont get to see as much of my lil one as would like but needs musts

[quote author=Gracie link=topic=16378.msg284306#msg284306 date=1333481278]
    Gosh izzie hasnt time flew.
    Am working too its pants as dont get to see as much of my lil one as would like but needs musts
    [/quote]

Tell me about it, but like you say needs must, mind im managing to keep it down to 4 days a week most weeks so its not too bad!! Least we get a long weekend together!

Izzie

did go to look at a business opportunity but am still umming about it, as the building isnt as solid as I would like and the layout isnt the best use of space

Gracie

Happy Easter, I am currently enjoying 4 whole days off with hubby, lil one and Gracie.

Izzie

Happy Easter everyone  :ok:

nothing happy about my easter i be glad wen its over so much for a relaxing weekend off its no wonder ive been so ill lately never a chance for a rest!!!

Izzie

Poor Fletcher, hopefully he will be home with you tomorrow Suz

Brother came over and has managed to break 2 out of 3 dogs  :nono:
    Trixie gone lame on her bad elbow and Jess just freaked out at him, she went into an eppy, but she now on heart meds as her heart is starting to go downhill again  :-\

Diesel73

Heythere my friends, it’s been quite a while  :yes: . Stuff been kind of rough on us since last december. Father in law has been diagnosed with 2 types of cancer. It’s been a mess. Emotionally and physicaly. Inlaws’ house had to be adjusted to his condition, so now we are hoping for the best and father in law is going through a very rough, 1 month long therapie.

So… I just wanted to pop in and say i haven’t forgotten about you all, am thinking of you and the doggies often, it’s just hard to find some free time right now. But i try to read on the board from time to time, so it’s not that i’ve been completely abcent  😉 .
    But the long, veeeery wet winter/spring is really bugging my fibromyalgie so most night it takes to much to even type  😛 .

Dieseldude and Dieseldog can not wait for summer to kick in.  ;D

So no…  :'( i still have not found my new puppy boy. But we are still looking  :yes: .

Izzie

Hallo stranger, good to ‘see’ you back!

Sorry to hear about your FIL, hope he is ok  :-* :-*

Been hellish here, youngest neice been in hospital since Friday, her neck was swollen and the infection went to her lymph glands. She was better yesterday hopefully will hear when she can be released and home where she belongs

Diesel73

I blame almost all of the healthproblems on the wheather  ::) . The shihhhhht summers we been having for the last few years, the continueos wetness that lasts for moooonths…. Tomany people getting sick with all sorts of weird illnesses. We need some good old hot summer sun to recharge our bodybatteries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime