Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

New book about a dog

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion New book about a dog

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BillSkirrow

Hello dog owners!

I have written a book about a mischievous dog and his canine pals. It’s called Scrabble Runs Amok! and is aimed at children and young teens but I would like to think the humour will appeal to all ages.

The blurb for the book is as follows:

Scrabble is a Labradoodle with a Labrador’s good nature, a Poodle’s excitable temperament and an instinct for mischief all of his very own. When he and a scoundrel of a Boxer called Sailor break out of their boarding kennels, they team up with a quick-witted Border Collie, a feisty Chihuahua and a giant Newfoundland. The mayhem the five dogs cause as they explore the Surrey countryside reaches a climax when they stage a rescue mission at a lonely farm with a dark secret.

It was a lot of fun getting inside my own Labradoodle’s head to write the story and you may not be surprised to hear he just happens to be called Scrabble!

The book is available on Kindle and you can read the first few chapters online for free. It only costs £2.80 if you like it enough to want to read more and is available via the following link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scrabble-Runs-Amok-adventures-Labradoodle-ebook/dp/B01BFS64L4

I’d love to hear what you think and whether you feel I’ve managed to capture something of the canine spirit we all love so much!

All the best,

Bill

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime