Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!! Re: Grooming Questions Thread!!

merrow

i was at a show and this lady had 8 of them i tought they look funky we do a yorky who has no hair what so ever feels like a water bottle a very rubbery one hee has hair on the tip of his hail tufts on his legs and a very thin covering on his face hes called fred and hes just so cute

we bathed and trimmed him up he did have to have a matt on his side clipped of  and he had some close ones on his ears but due to bad ear infections he wouldnt let us nr them with the clippers so about 20 min of head wrestling we trimmed them out  ::) but she said she wont leave him so long as she bathed him in the summer and rubbed his coat lots hence the mats, so hopefully he will look even better, she is going to bring her st bernard in to c us soon as well so that will be a nice change as well 🙂

xx

i feel the same about the sussex sp as well they look a bit ugly but i havnt met them in person either:)

i didnt get an affix i did ask but she wasnt listerning she was all worried and stayed while we did him  :-\ 

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime