Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: How to become a dog trainer

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training How to become a dog trainer Re: How to become a dog trainer

kizkiznobite

the problem is that working with dogs – as in training and remodifying needs practical application while your own skills are devolping and it is unfair to do this with client dogs or mate’s dogs that have problems etc in case more damage is done – it does not work either by using your own dogs as these are a known quantity – any course that does not require case studies or offers practical training for trainer options is too weak and many trainer/behaviourists are out there that have done these types of courses – i know – i often pick up the results – there just has to be practical and this is where the membership bodies fall down – yeah you can learn on line how to train in a cue as a generic but when you meet that first dog that wants to take a chunk out of your backside then what – what you do in that moment at that time and in that space and at that criteria can result in a solution or a one way trip to the vets

sorry if this sounds heavy but i feel very strongly about these courses

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door