Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: How to become a dog trainer

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training How to become a dog trainer Re: How to become a dog trainer

Anonymous

I would definatly agree with kiz, if you want to learn how to become a dog trainer than you need to have the learning of the practical part. It is all well and good mentally learning what to do but that is nothing when you are faced with putting it into practice ::) you need to learn both at the same time on a course that teaches everything, online courses can not do this, it is unfair on the future dogs that these ‘trainers’ are faced with. 🙁 You wouldnt do an online course on how become a mechanic and not go under the hood to have a look around and learn from a experienced mecahnic would you. 😉

In my case I ama stay at home mum who home educates my three kids so why do they have all the fun 😀 i will only do this online course as a learning insight before i decide (and get the time) to venture into the proper world of learning how to become a trainer 🙂

Many people on this board have had the pleasure of kiz’s help and expertise some have the added bonus of getting activities to work through but that does not mean we know everything about training and can then become a trainer.  🙂

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime