Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: How to become a dog trainer

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training How to become a dog trainer Re: How to become a dog trainer

Anonymous

[quote author=Gracie link=topic=965.msg125043#msg125043 date=1172360144]
gemsy

i hate talking on the phone even tho i work at a call centre, and im doing the bishop burton dog training course and im shy and very quiet too – and a few weeks ago i had to give a presentation in front of only about 9 poeple i wanted to die!! but i did it, and thinking about doing another one will be less intimidating
i just enrolled and was there before i knew it everyone is in the same boat no one knows anyone else, and a few people are outgoing and loud and a few are really shy and timid!

i would say go for it, it will build your confidence!! (ive only been doing mine since sept)
[/quote]
Hehe, thanks very much! I’m sure I’m not the only quiet person in the world but I’ve felt that it’s held me back so much in the past.. so I’m not going to let it stop me this time. 😀
Lots of studying to do first though. I have no idea how I’m going to get the experience.. I only know of one training “school” round here, but I’m not sure I like their methods.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime