Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: natural/homecooked diet – including the now famous porridge …..

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Those questions that keep on getting asked natural/homecooked diet – including the now famous porridge ….. Re: natural/homecooked diet – including the now famous porridge …..

plevna

ah excellent. I found that ‘dangerous foods for dogs’ sticky

I never would’ve thought of chick peas! nice call. I saw you posting about pumpkin seeds a few weeks ago so have been using a spoon of the seed mix I have on my cereal. Thanks for the tip about bananas – Shep loves them but Mollie only mouths a piece and drops it somewhere where someone can tread on it in their bare feet in the middle of the night  😀

Good, I can branch out a bit now and they can  can get some more interesting stuff. Y’know since I came on here a few months ago when I first got Shep and read everyones advice I dropped the complete dried food for Mollie. Both dogs have benefitted hugely from all your advice on feeding dogs, and Mollie eats all her dinner in one go which she never did before, so she must be enjoying it. Shep came to me with a bag of Eukanaba, but now he also eats a range of foods which disappear as soon as my backs turned!

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime