Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: How to become a dog trainer

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training How to become a dog trainer Re: How to become a dog trainer

[quote author=Denny Wilson link=topic=965.msg15463#msg15463 date=1130954645]
;D Have look  http://www.dogtraining-online.co.uk/about.html here  ;D
[/quote]

Having been “in” obedience for 30 years, competing, judging, training (was secretary and show secretary of one of the local KC registered DT Clubs here in Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire [there isn’t one now] and ran several very successful obedience show), I have been a member of the ADTB for a while and am now the Treasurer. I have known Jenni for a long time, have judged her in obedience and have great respect for her and her methods. I am also undergoing the 6 modules of the on-line course to become a KC accredited trainer. Why? I have no idea. Why does anybody climb Everest? But Jenni does use a common sense approach to her training. You don’t have to compete in obedience to undertake her courses. If you want to further your knowledge of dogs, then her courses are very helpful. You don’t have to take them all if you don’t want to.

I also have 2 Border Collies qualified for Crufts breed for life (one is a champion).

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime