Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Brainless

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=214.msg98171#msg98171 date=1164372675]
OMG check out this site http://www.puppyhavenkennel.com/index.htm and http://www.puppyhaven.biz/
The second site is where they sell their puppies and you can fill out an order form for a puppy!  Look at the pics of the dogs with the captions xxx females being exposed to xxx male to make xxx  😮  >:(

[/quote]

Found this http://www.puppyhaven.biz/PuppyFiles/mini_stbernard.htm testimonial? on the site.  How can people be so thick, the dog is not as blurbed, has had a hereditary problem, yet she is happy to recommend this outfit!!!!!

“I was one of your lucky customers last year and received a beautiful Mini St Bernard, born Feb 25th, 2006. Since then, I have called your kennel and spoke with someone who was then the office manager, however I don’t remember it being Kari at the time.

My puppy had a case of cherry eye, in both eyes, and had to have surgery.  I called to let you all know this, because my vet told me it was hereditary.

Since then, my little guy has been great! I sent you all some photos, since you didn’t have any yet of a full grown Mini, but never heard back from you.  I would be happy to send some more, along with a great recommendation.  I only have one question, and it’s a question I’ve been asking since I got him. The description of a Mini says “non shedding”, but mine sheds constantly!  He’s already a year and a half old. Is this supposed to be puppy fur or should I expect him to keep shedding??  I would much appreciate a response, I have been recommending this breed to everyone in Manhattan.  They all stop to ask about him and I’m happy to tell them where I got him. But they notice how much he sheds, it’s all over my clothes:)

Here are some pictures of my little Gus!! He is a year and a half. I’m writing a letter all about him!  Did you get my email about his Cherry Eye?

Thanks!
Rebecca”

Words fail me.

The pictures show a nice Mutt/Bitsa/Heinz 57/Mongrel that looks nothing like a Saint Bernard in a million years.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime