Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Help! he’s driving me mad!!

kizkiznobite

[quote author=charityuk link=topic=2487.msg23047#msg23047 date=1141046575]
Kiz
[i]
However,this does notstop learning, teaching methods need to be adjusted. So I guess my question is, have I understood you correctly or are you saying dogs and all mammals cannot be taught from puberty to late adolescence?

of course that is not what i am saying –  i train, re train and modify at all ages – and i do not dispute the operant context of your post at all in fact totally agree what i am saying is that this is a phase do to the hormone development taking in place hence my advice to take the learning back to the basic criterai level.

[/[/b]i]Buy please quote the study ref – as you probably know the bio-sceince behavioural studies on doemstic caninids are largely laughed at by phycisists as a joke, which is why I used the operant terms, they are not science except maths.

i would if i could but my comp has had a breakdown and am using a mates and have no discs with me – i typed what i could remember from my understandiing of the study of hormones on learning – at a guess i would say it is mark plonsky and/or ian dunbar

How do I use quotes on here, thanks.
[/quote]

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever