Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: not kennel club registered

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs not kennel club registered Re: not kennel club registered

Jo G

I’ve just been speaking to a man from my local area who is wanting to ‘re-home’ a 4 month old Cavalier as the family aren’t coping. They had a dog 10 years ago and hadn’t realised that their lives had changed so much that they couldn’t manage a dog.  I’ve been trying to trace the dogs history and found this forum. The sire is called Harry blue and mother is Shamias Joy, and the pup was brought from an agent – a Rottie breeder in Leighton Buzzard! so what I’ve been reading here as set the alarm bells ringing. The seller has said that the dog’s had his second innoculations and we can see the vets records to check his health which is reported as being good with a good temprement. We already have two 9 year old cavaliers, a dog and a bitch, who we would want to introduce the pup to before committing to buying him. They paid £400 for him and are asking us for £300 (though I think we could negotiate). We want to give the pup a good home but would we be stupid to take him on without knowing his full hisotory? We only want him as a pet and would insure him.
Sorry for such as long query, but we want to be sure before committing. What do you think?

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime