Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Pyoderma + witchiewoo = ?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Pyoderma + witchiewoo = ? Re: Pyoderma + witchiewoo = ?

*Nick*

also, I thought withchywoo just referred to “natural remedies” not to a specific person  :-[

more info;

it’s definitely bothering her but as I’ve said before she’s a very stoic girl and isn’t prone to obsessive scratching or chewing

thing is she’s also fighting the coccidia right now which is either the reason that she got the pyoderma or the pyoderma is the reason she got the coccidia  :-\  whatever her immune system is definitely down

mudgie, why do you say liver? she’s been having liver for treats the last couple of weeks and liver ‘juice’ (the water that the liver was boiled in) on her food also

she doesn’t have fleas and is on Revolution once a month for fleas, ticks mites heartworm

vet said to me, it’s nice to see a dog that is allowed to be a dog  ::) — easy for her to say

I told the vet that I was concerned about giving Anti B’s because her system is down already and wouldn’t they hurt the situation? She said the thing to do was to get rid of the pyo first through a 2 week course of antibiotics, then reevaluate    –I said I’d get back to her

that’s about all I can think of and i know you’ve probably gone to bed

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door