Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: update on why ive been gone so long

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion update on why ive been gone so long Re: update on why ive been gone so long

Home2Strays

Should be hearing from doctor soon, i hope. been having a bit of what im terming a flareup right now… started out last week being really tired and achy to shoulder pain and now my back is pretty excruciating- worked overtime this week because the boston rescue lady teamed up with animal services on a raid and took in 25 bostons that shes boarding at the clinic, they all pooped/peed in thier cages and danced in it( bath time- thier first and they all freaked out) and all needed exams heartworm tests fecals and vaccines and to be fed watered and walked sooo needless to say that since im the only one that doesnt have a family and i like money i volunteered to stay late even though i was a bit painful- doing all that with 25 dogs lifting and cleaning and such has taken a toll… online to try and find some solutions or will be heading to after hours in a few if it doesn’t let up. should have results monday i would think… anyone know anything i can do??? or what someone they know has done???

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime