Re: another newbie

Home Main Forums General Category Introductions another newbie Re: another newbie

Anonymous

what suprises you ?

i’ve seen APDT trainers stand by and watch training discs (METAL DISCS – 3 or 4 on a keyring) thrown AT a dog in a public training class because it was being a typical untrained lab and trying its best to “hoover up” treat smells from other ppl’s dropped treats !

i have watched almost all the APDT trainers in my area (with exception of the lady on here who is in northants) and some in surrounding counties and i STILL chose to spend (in comparison) a much SMALLER sum of money on years of experience from kiz.

John Fischer *WAS* great but thats just it, he is no longer here to guide the organisation to which he put his name.  I really wish those he left behind would get his name taken off the organisation – all it serves to do is mislead people who havent even lived yet they can be dog trainers because they passed an exam, and public see it as a guarentee of quality.

I know for a FACT atleast one APDT trainer uses anti-bark collars on her own dogs because she is too lazy to train them not to bark !!

Claire.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!