Re: another newbie

Home Main Forums General Category Introductions another newbie Re: another newbie


[quote author=piglet link=topic=12145.msg234041#msg234041 date=1217706944]
BSc (Hons) is a batchelor of science degree where the person has completed and passed the degree and usually would have had to do a practical or literary dissertation (substantial piece of work) to pass with honours (hons)

this could have been in ANY subject which is a BSc (there are a very wide range from your basic Chemistry / Biology / Physics to Psychology to Environmental Management)

it could have been passed at any level (from memory there is 3rd, lower 2nd, upper 2nd, first)

Dip. is usually diploma and i’m googling the rest – are we talking Lucy ??

Not mentioning no names but the person with these qualifications is a trainer and behaviourist and her dogs are not very good ambassadors for her trade, she started to train her male dog for obedience and he was a total pain in the arse    ::)

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!