Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Stranglers Desease? (SP) Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Anonymous

Mark – i dont know “how it might make you feel” because i have aspergers – that means that i DONT HAVE the capacity to do the mental agility required.  quite frankly i have mentioned it before and am getting sick of your intolerant attitude. 

It is not YOUR Post that sparked things so I have no idea why you are choosing to continue trying to make it your problem – it is the OWNERS snug as you like post “well i got the pup and its fine so ner” that started the debate.

I’m pleased the owner is actually beginning to think about the fact she’s acted as a refuse service to a pet breeder.  “the pups are here now” is not even close to a defense!

Perhaps the OWNER would like to consider your feelings before she parades her prize pup she was advised to stay away from here about !!!  Its HER you should be pissed with – not people who are fighting against puppy farming

Perhaps the OWNER should also not post pathetic stupid things at ME like “rescues support pet breeders” … dear me get a life !!

and again – just for mark !!!

IT WAS THE OWNER WHO STARTED THE DEBATE NOT YOU – THERE WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE ONE IF SHE POSTED WHAT SHE DID ON HERE !!!

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime