Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Stranglers Desease? (SP) Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Anonymous

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12008.msg234196#msg234196 date=1217778866]
mark…sorry but…the poster continued the debate not you….advice was given …then came the ‘all clear’…then came the heavy debate then came the sweeping statement…that is not you view or your ethos or your reply….that was upto the poster and as i said for me…….so why feel embarrassed? ..we do what we do mark…we guide where we guide and we do our best…your respect is well assured hun…
[/quote]

I feel embarrassed because i genuinely directed her here with the best intentions but i feel like she has just been chased off the site. I was the one who referred her here so naturally i feel embarrassed about doing so because it was not obvious to me that it was such a sin against Dogclub to ask advice on something of that nature.

I genuinely wish i had not asked for advice on the subject because as obvious as it may be to others here, it was not obvious to me that it would be interpreted the way it was. I now feel confused about what sort of dog owners it is appropriate to refer here.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime