Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Stranglers Desease? (SP) Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Anonymous

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12008.msg234209#msg234209 date=1217779706]
mark…have i lost the plot here?…you know me well enough by now so if so please tell me…

advice was given

the post went off on a tangent as happens

a person comes on with a subtle declaration of being the owner and then makes a response

the response is defensive and in my view not acceptable re rescues

i then have a right to reply to that do i not?  not as a mod …or even as a behaviourist but as ME..bev..the human …do i not?

this was not your problem…we…as in us as in the mods, the experienced, the owners, the rescuers can surely reply…surely the OP is responsible for her own posts?

or am i losing the plot…

you can direct anyone here…the answers may not be what they want to hear..maybe they will be..but having directed then then your bit is done…is it not?
[/quote]

Of course Bev, but i feel it was a wrong decision to have made in hindsight. If i had been aware that the subject was something that would not be viewed very highly then it goes without saying that i may not have raised the subject here because i obviously don’t make a habit of raising subjects that as a group we are against the fuller implications of.

Advice was given yes, but the whole topic did appear to be met with a ‘cagey’ approach, which at the time i couldn’t understand. It was almost as if it were a forbidden subject because people didn’t really seem to want to discuss it at any length & it was quickly put to one side.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime