Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Stranglers Desease? (SP) Re: Stranglers Desease? (SP)

Anonymous

Val i am indeed sensitive because i don’t understand the condition or the implications therein. I would not have taken the dog on because as cold as it may sound i wouldn’t want the baggage, but that’s not to say i would not support someone elses decision to take it on if it was something that could be treated & they were in a position to see it through.

My understanding was that the person who bred the pup was not about to make such a stupid mistake again & as such i didn’t really see how someone else who was in the position to be taking it on board would be supporting bad breeding/back yard breeding (whatever it’s called) if this was genuinely a one off for this particular breeder(?) and they were only doing it to deal with the aftermath because the person who bred it didn’t want the responsibility for whatever reason.

Maybe i’m just being very naive. If it was facilitating the same person to have another litter then maybe i would see it differently, i didn’t think that was the case in this instance. I still think in hindsight i should have perhaps not asked about it. I dunno.  :-\

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime