Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: ‘get me to the church on time’

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip ‘get me to the church on time’ Re: ‘get me to the church on time’

xtine

went well  ;D canapes were lovely  😛 smoked salmon blinis, goats cheese and parma ham thingys  😀 and something else that i can’t remember… all yummy.. have made note that bestman / bridesmaid must nab a plateful of those for us cause I suspect we’ll be too busy to eat any  😉
starter choice was ok chicken and parma ham terrine…with red onion jam was ok and then a tomato parmesan and red onion tart.. which was a bit greasy and tasteless  :-\
mains we tried roast sirloin of locally reared beef served traditionally with red wine jus and homemade horseradish……. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D def what i would have- was so tender and tasty  ;D and the other option we chose was fillet of sea bass with herb butter sauce and pommes purees.. mmmmmmmmm again  ;D and then puddings… we chose..Dark chocolate cheesecake with cappucino ice cream.. was huge.. too much after all of the above.. but tasty  🙂 and the other was Chocolate and orange terrine with vanilla ice cream.. again delicious but too much  :-\
we don’t have to have any of those, there is a huge menu to choose from… so we will rethink the starters and are going to opt out of the puddings cause we are having 4 tiers of cheese for our wedding cake so there’s no need for puds….

I love food  😀

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door