Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: My aggresive Weimaraner! :(

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs My aggresive Weimaraner! :( Re: My aggresive Weimaraner! :(

Do you mean shut them out when we are eating?

if you can, either that or have them sat or laid down well away from you

No i don’t think oscar did shake her, he just pinned her to the ground. He was snarling and barking really aggressive though. While he was doing it and when i pulled him off.

was he growling at you when you pulled him off or at juno? what did you say do juring all of it?

I did hold her afterwards still she stopped crying. I think that might of been a mistake because isn’t that rewarding the fact she’s crying?

you are right 🙂 by comforting her you were reinforcing the crying, think of it this way: if a child crys and the parent gives them a sweet every time, the child will soon figure that if it crys it will get a sweet
what i would have done (if there is no obviouse blood) is left her until she had stopped crying and then looked her over fully

Its when oscar starts jumping on her that its a bit of a problem because he is massive! And even though she’s not tiny, he still hurts her when he lands on top oh her

sorry im stumped on this one 😀

like ive said im no expert but bev is so when she comes online later she will be able to help more, im just asking questions so she doesnt have to 😀 ;D

and i agree with what jaydex said re the ‘enough’ and seperating 🙂

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door