Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber Re: cubert clumber

kizkiznobite

my dad…as a hobby really…was also a printer in the sense that he had a press and when he had time would do stuff…the written word and it’s use fascinated him …the old way of setting up printing blocks …as in every word had to be ‘set’ – metal on wood letter by letter – to make the mirror image( i can fluently read mirror writing to this day)…was his relaxation and at times it  brought in cash to feed the family some extras …wedding invites…short stories, news stuff….
he also did a few local history type books for local folk and a few of his own on his own interests…the stuff one finds at car boots…his last one i had a copy of and it got lost when house got flooded…was pretty devasted…then found another copy…at a jumble…it not the most exciting read  🙂 famous sea battles  ::) but ….

the wee shite has destroyed it…not a gnaw or a bit or a chew…but confetti……. >:D

good job i love him…good job i can hear a voice saying…..told you but you got him now love him more…bad boy….

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime