Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Seriously worrying roblem to sort out…

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training Seriously worrying roblem to sort out… Re: Seriously worrying roblem to sort out…

wags

when i first got Brock he was terrified of vehicals – when i was walking him on the roads i sandwiched him between Cleo and Meg (OMG something Megs never been scared off) which also helped a bit BUT sitting outside the pub helped a lot he soon realised there was nothing to be scared off – he still has a “little” issues with huge lorrys and big busses but to be fair if i was that small and one of them flew past me i would have a bit of an issue with it to – his reaction isnt anything to worry about just a bit “uhhhhhhh whats that”

Oban on the other hand is an out and out car chaser – actually if it moves its for chasing in Obans book – on the lead he doesnt eye or anything now – and im dead proud of that because hes such a hard nosed little git that i wasnt to sure how to deal with it
BUT off lead is proving so much harder to crack – to be honest i dont put him in a situation where its an issue – hes not off lead where there may be potential cars (sensible anyway) and really i dont let him off lead where there may be bikes either (again sensible ?) SO i dont put him in any off lead situations that might cause an issue – maybe im just taking the easy route but hey hoe im all for making life simple  😉

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime