Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Hey Boss

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods area Hey Boss Re: Hey Boss

kizkiznobite

you h 🙂 :)ave to look at history of what they been looking at and judge from that…hotmail addies are always suspect…another tip is once someone has joined just go into the ban area as if you are banning them …and look at the emails and webs listed that shows there under their addy – you dont have to ban to do that…just click on the name as a ban this user and you get lots more info like different comps used…have a pen and paper to jot down the ips numbers ..you can then check those against guests watching etc

what i did was practised on obscure never posted old members and old threads from way back…

at the end of the day if you let someone in and it goes pear shaped…no worries…can always ban them  🙂 but…..

you have to be careful…for example…if you ban on an ips that is aol in the range of val and i …then you take us out too…so some bans are on addies and some on ips…have a look and you will see what i mean

if in doubt just move to mod area until you all sorted…also move to mod area f suspect legal implications for colin as he needs to see it…

as for foxy..yep she been a member a while..has brill knowledge base does good posts etc but…in my book she not got any diplomacy when push comes to shove and tends to jump 4 paws in…she will live  🙂

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime