Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Tuesday’s required viewing

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Tuesday’s required viewing Re: Tuesday’s required viewing

Anonymous

I suggest you go behind the dogs behind your dogs Ms Cuddy, Beardies all come from a handful of days from the Bothkennar kennels & you say all your studs were unrelated to the dams Er How come that your first Champion bitch(the Edenborough)appears twice once on each side of the pedigree isn’t that inbreeding. I also note that Percy(Blue Bracken)also appears more than once in pedigrees. Of course Jeanie of Bothkennar & others will appear several times in your dogs, but because they are off the 5/6 generation pedigrees are invisible. Oh yes Ms Cuddy, you are as guilty as others for inbreeding your dogs

BTW Yes I did inbreed my last litter & for a very good reason, to preserve the old lines & steer clear of Winston, whose temperament & type caused myself & many others much concern. the result was a litter of puppies that were true beardies complete with dark eyes, even the browns & the fawn had brown eyes & their coats all harsh & waterproof without a straight parting between them. I wouldn’t have a show bred beardie now if you paid me sadly as much as I love the breed they are no longer Beardies like many other breeds they are just show dogs

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime