Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Is this fearful behaviour

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training Is this fearful behaviour Re: Is this fearful behaviour

Anonymous

Don’t be confused you are spot on in this mail.
The other owner is the one out of order she should leave the dog on the floor
Val

[quote author=Aly12 link=topic=13487.msg258173#msg258173 date=1232469712]
I think I have just realised that Molly is not showing fearful aggression as I took her to a different place today and while we were going back to the car a dog walking group arrived with 8 dogs in all shapes and sizes and they all came over to have a sniff at Molly who was on her lead and she never bothered with them at all.  I gave her lots of praise and a treat for being such a good girl.  I think my problem I have is with a certain dog owner at the park who does not allow her dog to play and sits it on the bench beside her all the time.  As I said before When Molly meets her she always barks at her and the owner tells her not to bark at her dog.  I actually now think Molly is “talking” to this dog and trying to play even if she is boss.  When I think back to when we went into collect coffees at the week-end and the two dogs were tied to the same pole they had no problem with each other until the other owner started to undo the other dog’s lead and that is when Molly started to make a lot of noise.  I am now wondering if Molly was just asking the dog to play but the owner does not understand that and tells Molly off and then lifts her own dog out of the way.  I feel so confused.

[/quote]

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door