Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Massive Achievement

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training Massive Achievement Re: Massive Achievement

.dodger.

see it’s not like a pug where their spine carriage makes them carry it like that he chooses to put it up. When i’m upset and stressed out walking he’ll carry it low – when he’s been told off he’ll carry it low – when he’s been running for a while and he’s tired he’ll carry it normal all the time??

If it was stuck like that i could get over it but because it’s a choice (i think) thats what bothers me…. Was having a really bad day a few weeks ago (dodge had just gone for a dog) and we were on our way home when we bumped into a guy with his shepherd and he asked if he was a husky cross  :scared: Was trying to explain to my dad why it bothers me so much and like him probably a lot of people on here may not understand my reasons but it really really grates on me :-[

i sort of have ‘tail’ on cue in the house – where if he’s playing and it’s up waving in the air i’ll say tail and he’ll put it down – i guess i could continue on with that and see if i can move it on to the higher criteria’s?

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime