Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Cavalier King Charles Question

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Cavalier King Charles Question Re: Cavalier King Charles Question

nala

Hi Rough

From what i gather webbed eyes is a condtion that is a clouding of the eyes and is should rectify itself before birth and on this occasion it has not and also along with that the nerves are damaged and so her eys tend to role and go boseyed so she looks quiet demon like when it does it. At the minute she can see light reactions and movements by shadows i think but the vet says it will be monitered to see if it worsens.

I may be wrong but that is how i understand it.

At the end of the day yes she has lined the breeders pocket, but she has got the poorly pup out of there, but they are going to be reported and see what happens from there i have spoken to several breeders and they have reported a lot of puppy farmers to the rspca but funnily enough they have done sweet f**k all about it so plaese tell me how you can stop it except stop buying from them and putting them out of business if even the authorities cannot be arsed to do anything about it if they want to protect the animals like they say they do.

Thanks Louise

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door