Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Working Breed – too much exercise?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Working Breed – too much exercise? Re: Working Breed – too much exercise?

Mudgie

okay – uphill is 3 miles (he walks this beside me as I go too slow for any other), at top 2 miles on flat he trots along beside me, downhill on way back 3 miles.

I get the idea that he needs more stuff for stamina so will look at that.  He doesnt just get this exercise he gets other stuff too but not on same day so am not just working same muscles.  He does agility and swimming twice a week too and free running with other doggies.  

and as an afterthought – I ask on this board for advice because I am unsure of stuff and want to do the best for my dog – also I think it is good to share so that inexperience can result in knowledge not only for myself but for others in same or similar situations who are reading the posts.  Thankful now that I posted cos if I was predisposing my dog to injury on purpose that would really make me a crap owner. Thanks for the advice will take it onboard even the shouting bits  ::) 

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime