Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

bye bye luck dragon

Home Archive Forums Dogs Rainbow Bridge Thoughts for Bev and Mo please bye bye luck dragon

kizkiznobite

thanks izzie for starting the thread

thanks to all for the kind words

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh lord spotnose…have lost count of how many months when I thought I would have to write this….almost to the point I thought I wouldn’t for ages even yet…..

Must have been doing something right because I know they gave you 6 months and the luck kicked in for much much longer…..your story is written in the stars…but even luck dragons run out of luck xxx….and every day…every single day since that February morn we found you/you found us….you have thanked us….and you done us proud…even after humans had harmed you,  you still trusted them…all those kiddies you taught ….all those dogs you said  it ‘ok mate’ to…the pups, the grandkids, the old folk, the ill, the infirm, the visiting dogs, the demo stuff….all the changes you been through…never a bad grumble …just tolerance at what the world offered…and what you could give to all and sundry in need….and the happiness at being alive that you shared….you wasn’t ever going to really tell me was you ? You stoical old bugger….

Can’t even say run free can I?…because running free wasn’t really your thing …you did that when you was dumped on the streets…your thing was plodding close by and staying calm and just being with and by us and with whatever dog was also close by….and you always been ‘chief nurse’ bless you …when our time was taken with the ‘others‘…..guess I could say swim free lol

You always been my spotty nosed boyo….my very special spotty nosed boyo…our special spotty nosed boyo… so much joy to so many…

Am sure Holliesocks has been waiting for you …..so there you go…bed mate and companion will take you into that otherworld….say Hi to Brose as you pass by telling her nah nah na na nah nah…..

So….swim free boyo…loves you xxxxx

Kizkiznitenite  xxxxx

Can someone please copy his story on to here…thanks
x

Attachments:

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order