Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Doug has broken his leg : (

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Doug has broken his leg : ( Re: Doug has broken his leg : (

Dougsmum

Sorry if my post comes out a bit rambled i’m stressing out a bit today.

Just had a mail from the Surgeon to tell me that he has done some more bloods and discovered that his Thyroid levels are really low and that he is starting him on a Thyroid Suplement today. He said he may have canine hypothyroidism which im just about to google.

It does seem strange that his brother had the same break.

How did he do it… This is the ridiculous part. Of all the crazy things the mad boy does, he was chasing his ball and fell on his front. It was dark (ish) so i didnt see exactly how he fell but it looked like he fell on his chest and his leg went out to the side. To be honest all i could think about was his cries, it was the most horrific thing ever. I saw him fall and just thought here he goes clumsy boy up you get. It did not look like the sort of fall that would cause a break, or any injury. So im pretty shocked that it ended in him breaking his leg.

I’m just about to call the vets now. He planned to operate on him today but was concerned about his potassium levels and Urea levels and obviously these patches he can see in his stomach. And now this Thyroid problem,

Come on Doug…  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks for the well wishes xxx

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever