Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: OES Puppies

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions OES Puppies Re: OES Puppies

Val

OESluver66
It was what I was thinking as I was typing silly me  ::) I hope Dylan brings you much happiness.
I have a client down here that has an OE boy he has OCD came to me from a vet in Surrey four yrs ago so his owner travels up and down to get him clipped he’s the last of my OE getting too old for big dogs these day.
They brought a yorkie last year to keep him company as he got on so well with my pekes they adore each other they look like the right odd couple going down the drive to go home
Val

[quote author=OESluver66 link=topic=14730.msg272933#msg272933 date=1254676161]
Hi Val, 
Never even contacted the breeder, realised they were a puppy farm. The OES rescue have had quite a few come through them from the particular breeder we had buster from.  😮

We know he has gone to a good home this way and someone who has had OES dogs before. If we had know we would have had one from them as a rescue, instread of the pup’s but Dylan is still a god send at this time. He helps with the hurt of having to part with Buster. :'(

We had lost a OES last August and a CollieX in april. they were a new start but we will do our best by Dylan now
[/quote]

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door